Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cessna 150
Thought you felt stuffed after Turkey Day? Here's something to chew on...
A man ate a Cessna 150.
Yes, that’s an airplane. And the guy who ate it is a French dude named Michel Lotito, who goes by Monsieur Mangetout (French for “Mr. Eats Everything.” See what he did there?). I've seen this moron consume a bicycle.
Lotito engaged in the stunt to earn a place in Guinness World Records (his actual record is for Most Unusual Diet: two pounds of metal per day), but his iron stomach’s downed a lot more than just a plane. He’s also the proud eater of 18 bicycles, a bunch of TVs, a wooden coffin, and several supermarket shopping carts. Not to mention all the lightbulbs, razor blades, and other knickknacks he’s downed on variety shows.
Looking for a reason why you shouldn’t try this at home (or with your home)? Well, Lotito’s got a natural advantage because his stomach lining is twice as thick as a normal person’s.
Thank you and have a good day!

9 comments:

Mac said...

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!

Haley said...

can i please say.. ewwww?

im not even sure how one would go about eating a shopping cart or other metals. my teeth would ache!!

Sarah said...

What a freakin' freakazoid. I've seen the lady who eats glass, but metal? Come on! A cessna? I thought I put my bowels through alot today by having both jalepenos at lunch and chili at dinner. I can only imagine the pain and agony he goes though in the bathroom...

froelica said...

Yeah... How DOES he chew???

Maybe they put the plane through a wood-chipper-like thing before he eats it, so its in small, swallowable pieces.

James said...

huh???!!!

Emily said...

What in the world..... I don't really have any other words....

Emily said...

Okay I do have one more thing to add - is it strange of me that I want to see him eat something strange live???

kara said...

Did you hear about that guy in Mongolia who eats dirt? Just cause he likes it. Really.

Sarah said...

Hey, Josh's grandma was caught eating dirt out of the backyard with a spoon when she was pregnant. I guess it's a real craving some women have. That and chalk.