Friday, November 2, 2007

Princess Heaven Baby!

dscn0029
Just one of the awesome sets

dscn0060

Belle with the "Dinner Parade"

Good times were had by all as Jim and I took Lauren to the Disney's Princesses on Ice. She was soooo excited! It was cheese factor 1000 for the adults, but it was JUST right for the little girls in attendance. The skating was quite good and the sets were fantastic! Lauren and I decided Sleeping Beauty's costume was the prettiest, (think Barbie) and the Under the Sea with Ariel was the best over all.

Audrey and Sarah are set to go on Sunday, I've warned Sarah that a princess dress would be best, I felt bad for Lauren. As we waited in line it became apparent that dressing for the show was a big part of it. She was very disappointed until Jim and I bought her a flashing crown. (Jim had to have her turn it off while driving home, he said he kept thinking there was a cop behind him, tee, hee!)

Now we have to think of something fabulous to take Hayden for his birthday. Ideas?

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you again for taking her. She has been walking on air all day. We just saw the commercial for it a few minutes ago and she stood completely still in front of the tv in a trance. When it was over, she looked back at Hayden and said very matter of factly, "That was Disney on Ice". Hayden said, "I know Lauren".

Haley said...

be my guest.. be my guest.. something something.. ah i dont know. that was the song in beauty and the beast by the way. hehe. im so jealous lauren got to go to this!! i want to be a little kid again!! : (

froelica said...

"See... My... Vest, See my vest, made from real gorilla chest.

Like my loafers? Former gophers! 'Twas either that or skin my chauffers. But a greyhound tuxedo would be best.

See my vest, see my vest, seeee my vest. (I really like the vest!)"

Mr. Burns.

Mac said...

Well done Fro....
Nice effort Haley.

Emily said...

nice Shley - I hadn't heard that version yet....

Oh and just to point something out - as I was typing "Shley" I typed "Shely" 3 times before getting it correct.... can we say tired....? Or retarded?

Good Ngiht! :)

froelica said...

Heck, even I misspell my name. Ashely.

Sarah said...

I just like that Dad wrote Fro and Emily wrote Shley. Her name is Ashley Frolich people! :)

kara said...

I'm so going to that. How long is it in town?

James said...

sweeett...

Anonymous said...

Good words.