Friday, February 22, 2008

You can imagine my surprise...


So I was just wasting my time on MySpace, heck that's what it's all about, right? And I'm checking out some of James' friends, Dillon is especially hilarious, when I spot this poor guy passed out in a chair. His fabulous friends have piled tons of carp ON him and he appears completely unaware. I giggle.
I look a little closer and I think, mmm, I've seen the pattern on the chair before, it looks alot like the chair/sofa downstairs.
Then I look even closer and... EVERYTHING looks familiar.
Crikey, it ought to, it's in MY FAMILY ROOM.
Yeah, that's Andrew...
I laughed so hard...

12 comments:

Mac said...

Wow! It must have smelled really bad....with all that carp on it....

Susie Q said...

I can not spell. I have Mad Cow...

froelica said...

He's the sleepiest Mexican stereotype I know.

James said...

oops...Sorry Mom and Dad. I was a bad kid. Hey, at least we partied at your house, and not on the mean streets of h-boro.
It's like the famous song by the all white rap group from Hillsboro Oregon with the name I can't remember, but here's how it goes:
"Livn' in the h-boro, I like weed, sex, money carz en studioz."
Pure genious. See, I could have ended up rapping...

Mac said...

Denny Crane!

Haley said...

hahaha! gosh that cracks me up.

great rap james. : ) i know thats how i live my life!

Emily said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen - the things that went on in your house without you knowing...... I'm sure you could write a book about it - well you couldn't but maybe Sarah, James, Haley and I could... :)

Sarah said...

i've seen that picture. my favorite part is the shoe.

Mac said...

Oh I'm sure we could write a good one. And don't be too fooled about us not knowing.
Many late nights of "them" crawling in through James window etc.....

Susie Q said...

Poor Mackie, that's all I have to say...

Nicole said...

The fun of being young and THINKING you are getting away with things! It all comes out at some point as we get older and older kids! :)

kara said...

it's that last can on top that gets me. what balance.