Sunday, April 15, 2007

Like I don't have enough to do...

Good grief, I must be mad to start a flippin' blog, but alas, it is so.
Join me friends, in the ramblings of an old (okay, older) woman. A woman of years, a lady of time, a... nevermind.
I am Sue. The daughter of Doug and Pat, (Mom, I miss you more everyday) the wife of Jim, (is he the greatest or what?, I love him more and more everyday, my best friend) the mom of Sarah, (beeeutiful, smart, pregnant, fabulous) Emily, (kind, caring, bright, vavavoom) James (amazing, talented, intelligent, handsome) and Haley, (athlete, gorgeous, wonderful, facinating)
Huge breath... the grandmother of Lauren (gracious, brilliant, stunning) Hayden, (funny, adorable, tender) Molly (hysterical, precious, talented) Charlotte, (darling, sweet, can't get enough of) and last but not least, Baby Chilcott, (already loved, can't wait to meet).
Yup that's me in a nutshell. Stay tuned for not so "nutshell" blogs.

5 comments:

Susie Q said...

Okay, I sound like a Jewish Mother... Oey-vay...

Sarah said...

Love it! I'm so glad you've joined the obsession! I need to update my blog. I guess no time is better than now!

Amy said...

Yes! Another convert. Your next task is to blog about some poor soul you saw on the street doing something so baffling that you can't believe no one else was there to witness it. Those make the best blogs... bagpipes anyone?

Sarah said...

Haha! You've been given a challenge!

froelica said...

I tried to respond to this about a week ago but it wouldn't let me. And then I was like --> :(

Yay! Sue's got a blog!