Tuesday, April 24, 2007

So What's With The Random Asian Guys?

Anyone notice the random Asian dudes walking or riding bikes from around the Cosco area to the Hillsboro Airport? It's freakin' me out man!!
No really, there are anywhere from 2 to 10 walking and riding bikes, wearing the same uniforms, heading towards the airport. I've never seen them further than the airport...until today! Oh yeah, there were two of them riding their little bikes...
wait for it...
towards DOWNTOWN HILLSBORO!
Okay, okay, I'm back, but really have ya seen these guys? Jim and I saw the two riders today and we commented that perhaps they had escaped their compound 'cause the orders had come to lay on their beds with squares of fabric on their faces after taking the poison...
Know what I'm sayin?
Seriously, if you don't, please ignore the rant, but Good grief if you have answers, spill them!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I have no such answers - however I too have seen these guys. One day I was driving past the airport and there were about 20 of them all walking together toward Cosco... I did a double and then a triple take. Then I giggled to myself....

Sarah said...

I totally know who you're talking about. I see them all the time and they make me wonder too. They always seem really happy and chatty. Too chatty if you know what I mean... I always assumed they were just Asian Mormons. Huh, a new theory...I like it.

froelica said...

Weeeeeird.

VOTL97229 said...

They are students at the hillsboro airport schools of avionics and flight I believe.

Lady Aimz said...

VOTL97229'S comment is correct! :)