Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Mac Gym is Now Open!

So it wasn't enough Jim and I spent a fortune to NOT use "the club", aka Hawthorn Farms Athletic Club, for months at a time, now we have our very own gym downstairs that I can NOT use!
No really, I'm soooo out of shape latley, I feel like I'm 50 years old, or something! Crap, I am!
I know, I know, no excuses! I promise to workout at least 30 minutes this morning. I should have joined Em and Jon for the March of Dimes walk today, but alas, I was too lazy to get up early. Next year we will make a real show of it!
It truly amazes me how quickly we can slide when it comes to diet and excercise. I was doing soooo good, and now those hard won pounds-down are creeping, %$##, sprinting back on! Okay, random druggy thought, where do the pounds go when you lose them? I mean one minute they are a tangible thing, the next vapor? (((Passing the doobie on))), (that would be joint for you "chillins")
Now off to use the Mac Gym, or would that be the Gym Mac, get it? Gym Mac, Jim Mac? I'm slaying myself here!!!!

15 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Gym Mac! Ha ha ha! Ok, now really...I'm glad you have the gym in your very own house now. I will make good use of it once this baby is OUT! There's even a good daycare there! (That would be you, by the way)

Emily said...

OOHH Daycare - I like the way you think Sarah!!! :) hehehe

I hear you mom - I too was doing absolutely fantastic and now the pounds are just slowly coming back on.... it's pissing me off!!! Jon and I actually set a date that we are going to get back strong on our Weight Watchers... May 7th... :)

And Mom we definetly will get a big group together for the March of Dimes - it was awesome!

Susie Q said...

Gramma Sue Daycare, yeah baby, I like it!
Anytime you guys want to use the facilities and leave the babies to me, yup, yup, yup.
Dad even installed the new elliptical machine, it's awesome!
We even have the workout tapes, TaiBo, Jane Fonda, etc...
It's 'da bomb suckka.

Good grief, I've become an elderly rapper...((shaking head in disbelief)))

Susie Q said...

Oh and Em, screw May 7th, Dad and I are back on NOW! Don't delay, you'll only pay...
I'm really scaring myself now, holy cow, Susie Q take a bow... (((shudder)))

froelica said...

Wow, Sue you really HAVE turned into a rapper! Or a poet. Or a rambling weirdo, like me. And I'm totally with Sarah on this (it was my exact response):

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Gym Mac! Ha ha ha! Ok, now really..."

Emily said...

I know you are right about the whole may 7th thing - that is why I got off my butt and headed over to your Gym tonight!!! I have to start somewhere right???

Susie Q said...

Nicley done Emo, yes Slackers, she excercised this very eve! I am impressed.
Jim Mac also "partook" (good grief is that spelled right?) of the Gym Mac this morn.
Did Sue, you ask? MMMM, I shall leave you to wonder...

Sarah said...

I'm putting in my official guess that Sue did NOT use the gym today. I didn't either, but I did eat a pear. Relevant you ask? No.

froelica said...

I'm with Sarah on this one.

Emily said...

Ashley was the agreement on eating a pear or not working out? I just wonder.....

froelica said...

Both, now that you mention it. Mmmm.... pear...

kara said...

The pounds go in the bank where they are transferred to Great Britain and dispersed through ATM machines to her majesty's general public to be used as legal tender. Yep. True.

Sarah said...

Good one Kara. I likey.

froelica said...

I demandeth thee to update!

Nicole said...

Wish I could use the Gym Mac!!! God knows I need it too!! And hello - it is bathing suit season here - that once again I am missing! :) Have fun in the Gym Mac all....and Sarah....I know EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY so save it! HA HA!