Friday, June 29, 2007

Her Name is Alice


I am so excited! Honestly, in all the years Moose (aka James) has been producing music with a variety of bands, this one, Mirrors, is THE one!!!!!




I am listening to "Her Name is Alice" and I find myself near tears. Am I pathetic? Okay, maybe a tad. But you must understand, James has been involved in some amazing bands in the past and I always KNEW he would make something happen. But there is a maturity about this band, Mirrors, that is different.

Anywho, if you haven't heard them, NOW IS THE TIME!


They are playing 3 shows soon. The one Jim and I will attend is at the Ash Street Saloon, but Sarah, Haley and others will hit the Satyricon gig. The Tonic Lounge is an option, but it will be their first live show, so the band is not too quick to promote that one.


Mirrors is currently #32 on the Daily Chorus top 40 unsigned bands list. Good God! You must read the review, dammit, I'm teary again...


Happy Birthday Moose!

8 comments:

froelica said...

Awww.... *tear*

Maybe he WILL end up richer than me, after all....
:)

Mac said...

A-freaking-mazing stuff. I cannot wait to see them.
However, I would like to hear a rousing rendition of Corned Beef Hash.............

Susie Q said...

Yesh, "Corned Beef Hash". Ahhhh, good times, good times.

Sarah said...

I'm with Ashley. I am really proud of him and happy and all that but I'm really looking forward to a yacht too.

Mac said...

Amen Sarah

Nicole said...

Gosh, how I wish I could go to one of those shows with you all!!! Eric and I have listened to their songs and my God, they friggin rock! Our type of music by far! Let me know how they do and if they are ever down this way....James better call me!!

Emily said...

Love it!

kara said...

You couldn't be a prouder mama if you were Italian. And they be some proud, proud mamas.