Saturday, October 27, 2007

Watch Out For Cougars, They Bite!

You know just when we think the new Cougar, (RV Trailer) is going to be the santuary Jim and I envisioned, the place of peace and good times, it bites you right in the hindend!
We just picked it up from the dealer for some fix-it repairs and took it out this weekend. We're in Corvallis (to see OSU kick Standfords butt) and Jim went to empty the tanks. No big deal. Only he finds the handle to release the galley (kitchen) waste tank is missing. You read that right, it's MISSING!
Now we used the rig several times and it was there, I can assure you. But it has vanished! Some dykey chick at the trailer place was futtsing around with the tanks, (we had some problems with the toilet draining too slowly). She emptied all the tanks and played around some, (really not sure what she did) and apparently removed the tank release for the kitchen area. Why? Cause she's a dykey chick with a man problem? Who the he!! knows...
What does this mean you may ask, or you may not, cause I'm sure this post is right up there with THE MOST BORING to date, but I don't give a frig, cause I'm pissed.
It means he had to lay on his back in the freezing cold and using a vise grip, managed to relaese the bastard.
But here's the real problem, Jim is trying to be mellow out, the doctors are concerned. He is under too much stress and his blood pressure is not great. He's just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and frankly we, his loved ones, are kinda worried.
So anywho, send some good thoughts his way and watch out for Cougars, they bite!

6 comments:

froelica said...

That's terrible!! Seriously, who takes off a handle. Then forgets to put it back on. I don't even see that point of removing the handle!! Granted, I'm not a mathmatician, nuclear physicist, or Cougar repairsman, but come on...
Anywho, here's me sending Jim calm, soothing, healing thoughts. I'll light some incense for him or something :) Yeah, that'll help...

Thanks for the timely bloggage, ma'am! *tip my hat to you*

James said...

Man that sucks!! Good lord...I promise you'll have plenty of good stress free years to come with the cougar. Tell dad I love him very much, and I feel his pain. I'm sending calming vibes to the two of you right now...huummmm...huummm...huummm...

Emily said...

I am so sorry - what a biotch that cougar is - or maybe it's the dikey lady at the service department - either way - kick her in the butt (cougar or dikey lady) and that should do it.... you might have to chant little threats while kicking - but that should fix all the "issues". Tell dad I love him! I too will send little calming vibes.... (taking after James) ************huummmm hummmm hummmmm *************

kara said...

I hear these tales of handles going missing all the time in these parts. Gives me the heebie jeebies. Somewhere out there...at this very second...a handle goblin is looking at your door knobs with a wicked gleam in his eye.

My advice is to set a bear trap.

Sarah said...

I think you should just let the waste tank fill up all the way and then make the dykey chick fix it again. Nevermind doing it yourself.
Love you Dad!

Amy said...

Why would you ever need to remove the handle in the first place. I can't see someone designing a tank that would require the removal of a handle. What a moron!

Sounds like you need to sic some wild cougars on the freak-show at the RV dealer.